Thursday 1 December 2011

to make a muscle stronger it must be exercised.
i asked God to grow in me peace
so he shook my world up and then whispered '...but i am here, find peace in me'
i asked God to teach me joy
so he made me want to cry and smiled '...i am with you, find joy in me'
i asked God to show me grace
so he brought me the person who hurts me continually and told me '....they are mine, love them like i do'
i asked God to take my whole heart
so he broke it and cried with me '....i will put it back together in a way in which i am first'
i asked God to make me strong
so he gave me more than i thought i could handle and commanded '...i am your strength'
i asked God to help me to make time for him
so he filled my diary and questioned '...am i worth it?'
i asked God to give me an obedient spirit
so he requested at little more than i was willing to give and demanded '...obey'


when you ask something of God, he will put in positions in which your human nature wants the exact opposite of what you asked for..so that the muscle is stretched and is forced to grow stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment