Monday 25 July 2011

100th post..

today, more than ever i have been aware that Jesus, is very very with me...
there is the cynic it me that wants to let this realisation bring me to despair at the thought that he see's everything and hears every thought, most of which or probably vile to his Holy self...
But, the Holy Spirit in me brings me to joy...that the being who spun this planet into existence walks each day with me is absolutely delightful..
i am comforted and i am walking deliberately into love with my Saviour again and it makes me want to do a dance!!!


i have truly great people in my life. i know most people would say this, but my biggest fear when i came back from America was that i would have no friends, and even recently i have been attacked with the feeling that i don't belong here in Bangor, but today i hung out with my christian and my non-christian friends, both Leeds and Bangor friends and i am just so blessed. they are an answer to prayer and i hold them very very dear to my heart. the people in my life are an answer to prayer. WOO

they have taught me so much about loyalty and how relationships should work, they have shown me grace and peace and passion.

tonight the song my heart sings is that Jesus is my dignity and my delight!!


No comments:

Post a Comment