Monday 9 January 2012

2012

so its been a year, nearly
since i started this blog and this journey
the new years before this one, i spent in a pub in town, drunk..stole multiple decorations from the place, because we think we are proper hilarious and spent the first day of 2011 hungover and unhappy after year of continual disappointments, mostly of myself and perpetual heartbreak
this new years eve, i invited people to my house...more people came than i thought i knew and when they left, while i was cleaning up..i cried..
i felt loved
loved with a love that was not human..loved by people who i had been deeply afraid of
people that had seen me the previous year being evicted from the local Chinese takeaway drunk after a night out
they had seen me at a low and walked with me to where i am
and i mean, walked with me
2011 was the best year of my life without a doubt and from what i know of my God..
it can only get better from here



No comments:

Post a Comment