Sunday 29 January 2012

a little blown away

you chose the cross
you chose me


so you looked at me,
in all my sin and all the crap..all the baggage
and the broken heart and the mistakes and the shame
and thought
'i want her
all of her'

but satan had his hands around me
his nails digging in my arm
'it'll cost you'

so you wept and you sweat
and you chose death, horrific, final, seperating, heart stopping, agonizing death
for me
'your mine'

you chose it
you chose me
you planned out a life for me
you know when i wake up in the morning

you put me back together
rebuilt my heart in such a way
with an infinite gaping hole in the middle
a hole that could only be filled with an infinite God with an infinite love
'she's perfect'

paid my debt
redemption


good greif.


No comments:

Post a Comment