Thursday 18 August 2011

"God wrecked my heart for him...."
absolutely crushed it
and i thank him every day for it
he ruined alcohol for me
spending money on clothes has lost its appeal
i'm waiting for heaven and i cant take a suitcase
nights out are hilarious, if you know my friends...
but only as a treat...can't hack the pace
i spend nights in and thats ok
i need Jesus time after a day with the general public
i've lost a lot of friends
its hard, but i trust God completely cause i've gained several keepers
i'm not willing to share my heart with anyone yet, no one compares to my King..
single for Jesus....seriously

so in short, God not only wrecked my heart but my life....

HALLELUJAH
it wasn't mine anyway

3 comments:

  1. Sophie! I love this post. I hope you are doing well! I miss seeing you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awkk Whitney thank you!miss seeing you and your lovely wee family too, hope your welll...

    ReplyDelete