Thursday 18 August 2011

i

i feel like i just....
and thats my problem..             I


most commonly used phrases:
i think
i feel
i want
i just
i need
i know



what i think?
is sinful, my mind is paranoid and delusional...thoughts must be held captive.

how i feel?
doesn't matter. Jesus knows and has experienced how i feel so my feelings don't work as a bargaining chip. i will learn to be joyful in EVERYTHING

what i want?
is bad for me.always.

i just?
i just should be thankful alot more and winge about less

i need?
Jesus. nothing else.

i know?
nothing


What God thinks is pure and lovely.
He feels a wider range of emotions than is humaly possible, all of them good, and all based in true love for me.
He wants me, all of me, the good and the bad, completely and totally, for all of eternity.
He just is. makes no sense but perfect sense.
He needs my cooperation
He knows it all, so its pointless when i try to argue with him..i know this, yet i still try.

perhaps from now on i will try to pray more with "God, you...."  rather than "i"



No comments:

Post a Comment