Wednesday 10 August 2011

love letter

my beautiful darling
how are you today?
i miss you..

you seem so distracted and all i want is you to spend some time with me
i hate that your sad

i'm so sorry that your heart breaks, mine does to
i'm sorry that i had to take it away, i know you loved it very much but i have something better for you
please don't cry
i have something better i promise

i always find you in the arms of someone who will only let you down
i find you in love with the world
but i want all of you so i had to take it away
i know it hurts

but i couldn't stand that you loved it more than me!
i want all of you for all of eternity and i won't stop until i get it.

you are so beautiful,
your eyes are the same colour as the 22nd type of butterfly i created

i have this plan for your life and i know you'll agree at the end that i was right!
people will come and go, some easily and some will hurt but remember than its all for good
each one will teach you something however small or big
please try to love them!
they are my child to ok?!
what the world teaches is that you need a husband, a well paid job, health and a social life
i'm sorry but these things don't really matter to me, so i may take them away
don't be mad..
i want you to have me
i want you to have joy!
it wont be easy, i know you are so tired
please honey, i'm begging you to spend some time with me, i will give you rest
and one day you'll come to my home

i know you're sorry, you tell me all the time but once you've said it i dont even remember what your apologising for!
Jesus already died for it..
i know you don't understand but when i look at you i only see purity
that was the worst thing i ever had to go through
everything in me wanted to rescue my son as he bore the sin and the shame of the whole word
but i didn't, i didn't for you..

let me love you
let me give you hope because i know the world doesnt offer you much
be joyful!
dance..
see the people that i have given you?let me use them in your life...they are quite wonderful..they are all my favourites and i designed them knowing that yous would be perfect friends for eachother
i love watching you laugh with them

have a good day, sleep well tonight, dream of me.
God.

p.s i love you



1 comment:

  1. Just what I needed to hear... Thanks for posting! :) xo

    ReplyDelete