Wednesday 11 April 2012

fuzzyhead

sometimes i get a fuzzy head, i don't always work out whats wrong right away but i just feel like i wana go back to bed, get really frustrated easily and it all kind of clicked when it was Easter and i was reading about the crucifixion in Mark and read this verse in chapter 14v38
"Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. 
The spirit is willing, but the body is weak"


and i realised that my flesh wants one thing, but my spirit wants something else - the Godly thing
and so its like an inside turmoil and the wolf you feed is the wolf that wins
if you feed your fleshly and worldly desires, they will win because they grow stronger
but we have to feed our spirit, with time along with Jesus..even if you can't say anything cause your head is fuzzy
get a spirit of agreement, so that your flesh is disciplined and your spirit wins
watch - reflect on the things you do and the things that frustrate you


my spirit is strong but when my flesh starts to win it doesn't look good on me
when i start to walk in what my flesh wants, i get grumpy quickly because i know in my heart that i'm not walking the path God wants me too

the greater joy lies in what God has for you, even though sometimes it takes blind faith and courage to walk into that because it isn't what you expected joy would look like in your life




No comments:

Post a Comment