Thursday 22 March 2012

God has a goal for your life
and you are the only one who can affect that
if your heart is willing then nothing or no one can stop Gods goal for your life.
Satan can tempt away, the world can fetch it on
critisize, tear me down but you cannot defeat God and what he has planned
i am in agreement with him
so you cannot stop me
BRING IT


Jeremiah 29v11
""For I know the plans I have for you" declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.""

Psalm138v8
"The LORD fulfills his purpose for me; your steadfast love O LORD endures forever"

Phillipians1v6
"...being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion untill the day of Jesus Christ"

you know these verses
but do you live, pray, act like they are true?

No comments:

Post a Comment