Monday 21 February 2011

the joy of the lord is my strength

soo...its been an emotional weekendd...was really homesick sundayy..which then wasn't helped by Don being so cute and giving us all gifts..i was in bits..but reminded me that i am so blessed here with this family that God has given me..i am so very thankfull

last night God revealed something to me that i thought would absolutely crush me..but it didn't..when the people involved decide to go public it will be obvious that this is about them but i'm not sure i care...God has me, entirley..and i'm so joyful through it all..i think the biggest emotion is betrayal but i realised that i should have expected it...God has really showed me the true character of some people..and reminded me of things that have happened in the past...i've given it all entirely to him...i have fallen in love with Jesus and he is all i want...

i am so joyful, so happy and so blessed...but also very tired..

favourite "candy" this week: butterfingers...YUM


little edittt...just had a skype with Caroline and it was lovelyy..reminded me that God does bring true friends in to my lifee..she is so greatt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment