Thursday 2 June 2011

elizabeth darcy..

we have a knew puppy :) she's lovely...my family have decided to call her Darcy, now if she was a boy that would be fine cause i could have called him Mr Darcy but, she is not so i am going to have call her Elizabeth Darcy..because i love Pride and Prejudice and Jane Austen...
on a sad note my cat Michael has been evicted.. but he wasn't even really mine so I'll get over that...

so been thinking past couple of days..and after a lovely chat with Kathryn Parr about how our perspective is affected by who owns our hearts.

If i give my heart to Jesus daily, hourly almost it needs to be...then i am filled with his love and grace cause of the Holy Spirit....so that's like my filter on people and situations i find myself in..it is much easier to be forgiving when i am being forgiven...much easier to show love when i am allowing myself to be loved on!
But if i put myself first in my heart, then i get angry cause the focus is on me and not the kingdom or Jesus....i feel hurt or upset easily..i get angry at people cause i have no source of grace!
if i put someone else first..then i view everything through that relationship with that person..it affects how i see people and myself and daily situations.. not ok
(i really prove that nirish people say situation alot...but i can't think of an alternative way of saying it!i even thesaurus.comed it and nothing adequate was given..i apologise..)

so i have to make sure that God has my heart, and that in every relationship and situation He comes first cause other wise my reactions and interactions will be selfish and i don't want that!

i am very tired but cant sleep..how annoying.
i love being home!
going to visit bookends tomorrow for some second hand books.....treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment