Wednesday 8 June 2011

your love is a symphony

exodus33v12-16


"You have said 'I know your name and I have favour with you..' 
If you are pleased with me teach me your ways so i may know you and continue to find favour with you. Remember that this nation is your people..
The Lord replied 'My presence will go with you and I will give you rest..'
Then Moses said to Him 'If Your Presence does not go with us, do not send us up from here..'"


Moses didn't wana go unless God was going with him..
I don't wana do it if i can't do it for You and with You....




1 comment:

  1. this is like, one of my all time fav's! :)
    whats sweet is i was reading in numbers yesterday, i beleive chapter 9. and the last part of it talks of how the cloud by day (of fire by night) was over the tent of meeting and whenever the cloud lifted they journeyed, whenever it set over the tent, the people stayed. whatever amount of time...they followed God that closely and that dependently and intently. i love it. i want that. and i just love Moses! but i love God more! :) haha

    ReplyDelete