Wednesday 25 May 2011

i like talking about what could have been
and you're not really interested in my plans
you have bigger plans
you don't want to see the world
you want the world to see you
you want nothing more than them
not world peace or the destruction of all nuclear weapons or a cure for AIDS
you want hearts
but you will not beg
you already did the humble part
and you already bled every drop
you gave yourself
as a wager for my soul
30 pieces of silver for an eternity with me
if i had of been the only sinner
you would do it still
you make my heart race cause you are life
you cause my head to spin because you created the chemical reaction that allows me to marvel
and you will not beg
you stand proud and glorious and more beautiful than my chemical reactions can imagine
i love you with all of my aortic pump
i could just sit with you
all day and tell you my thoughts
you call me to sit at your feet
oft times i crawl into your presence
face down and tear stained
i like to skip with you and jump on my bed and sing in the shower and annoy my neighbours
love yourself and you'll be fine
true story
but to be honest i don't really want fine
i've had fine and its dull
its clouds and i want sunshine
love things and you'll be disappointed
love people and you'll be heartbroken
love God and you'll be effervescent
happy?
prob not...
imagine talking to Bill Gates, Manolo Blahnik, Kate Moss, Elton John
picture having a personal relationship with them
i have an affinity with their maker
matchmaker dot com
the being who gave Bill Gates the hypothesis for Windows
who draws Manolo Blahniks beautiful designs
who made the world famous bone structure of Kate Moss
and who whispered the lyrics to Elton John
the same God who created the universe and who gives me freckles on a sunny day
who is jealous when i give more of my heart than is deserved to anyone
And who comes like a thief in the night
and steals my heart
and leaves life under my pillow
life in abundance
friends and dancing so much you feel like your legs are gonna fall off,
laughing so hard you could vomit and you've never laughed so hard in your whole entire life and Jesus is laughing with me at my stupid jokes;
what did the sausage say to the other sausage
and great shouts of HALLELUJAH
and gut wrenching sobs that assure you, you truly are alive and Jesus heart breaks right there with you.
life in abundance
AHH A TALKING SAUSAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment