Tuesday 31 May 2011

a night with a frying pan

too much csi and too many crime novels..

Listening to Matt Chandler..another babe..he says..."God does not love a future version of you." 
he loves me now, as i am..not because I'm one day going to be sanctified..but because I've been redeemed and that's that.

Another Village Churchism
If God, he wouldn't ever do this...but if he said..
"you can have anything in the world...absolutely anything or anyone..but you'll get less of me; you'll still get into heaven..just less of me.."
would you take it?
idolatry.com

if you read this blog... (if your one of the people in Russia...hiya!) you will know i often struggle with pride and don't even realise that it is pride.and then I'm like who do i think i am?!
But I've been struggling with sin..little sins, if there is such a thing..but i feel like then theres like almost tension between me and God cause I've sinned, even sometimes after I've repented..and i have realised, once again that I'm looking at it from entirely the wrong angle.
God has said to me, very clearly
"Do you honestly think, my grace is not enough?"

oh to grace, how great a debtor daily I'm constrained to be..let that grace now, like a fetter...bind my wondering heart to thee...

my unbelief does not change his grace or mercy
my lack of faith does not affect his faithfulness..
"i do believe; help my unbelief.." Mark9v24

No comments:

Post a Comment