Thursday 24 March 2011

23 days left....

AHHHHH...feel a bit sick that i've not got long leftt...

had a good long skype yesturday with Danielleee....i am not ashamed of the things i have done...they have made me who i am, i felt convicted and i believe i am forgiven..but i have no regrets...i love my friends...the majority of people who i hold closest in my heart are not christians..and i dont care one bit..i can be completely myself around them, and not only do they accept me, they support me..and i love them so much for itt..i love hearing about their livess..i love hearing the stories that make them who they are whether its absolute maddness on a night out or how some girls pissed them off..i do not judge them in anyway..i love them :) both leeds and bangor...my one true lovess..

No comments:

Post a Comment