Thursday 3 March 2011

psalm 57

if you've never read it, you should...it makes me crryy..

v1b..for in you my soul takes refugee......and it really doess..we make life awfully complicatedd..but my heart and my soul take refuge in God...

v2...i cry out to God most high, to God who fulfills his purpose for me......i think being able to cry out to God is one of the most humbling things..i often cry out to Godd..for help and peace and joy when i am lacking, and he actually cares..its so amazingg..also find it pretty comforting that no matter how many little detours i try to take, God will fulfill his purpose for me..

v7...my heart is steadfast O God, my heart is steadfast....this is my prayer that my heart will become more and more cemented in God...its all i want...nothing my flesh wants is right or good..i want what he wants..and as much as i want of him, i want it alll, he wants me too, all of me..

v11.....Be exalted, O God above the heavens.....no matter what, may everything bring glory to God, i dont care about what i want or how i lookk..i want it to bring glory to God...


"i'm running to your arms
i'm running to your arms
the riches of your love
will always be enough"

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sophie stumbled across your blog and have to say it pretty inspiring.

    I've had a really difficult time these past few years, and lost my faith.

    What helped you to find trust in Him again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hellloo Gordon..thank youu!

    i'm honestly not sure, part of it was getting away from everything, and being around happy whole people, i think just being honest with God and telling him exactly how you feel, that your hurt orr don't feel like you can trust him..?

    ReplyDelete