Sunday 13 March 2011

here's to great friends

so had a lovely day of skypes....danielle this morning which was just lovelyyy...miss my leeds family so much...and just skyped Sian which was also soo good..laughed alott..Sian wrote me a poem and i love itt..so here it isss...hahahaa

Please don’t think that I’m not here,
When I don’t find the right things to say.
Please don’t think that I don’t care,
When my words don’t make it better.
Please don’t think that I won’t catch you,
Or pick you up when you fall.
Please don’t think I won’t help you find your way,
When you meet a brick wall.
Please don’t think I EVER judge you,
Or criticise you if you get it wrong,
Please don’t believe your ever weak,
Inside, I know you’re strong.
You are greater than you could ever imagine,
Stronger than you could believe,
God’s now working wonders with you,
There’s no limit to what you can achieve.

The roads won’t always be smooth; there will be cracks along the way.
Just remember nobody said it would be easy but tomorrows a brand new day.
And when tomorrow seems way too long and no words will do,
Just call me Sophie and I’ll be there to see the night through with you.

my love never ends, it never ends

No comments:

Post a Comment