Friday 25 March 2011

fun day

soo after my young life training this morning jilly willy and teener weener picked me up and we went for macdonalds yum and thennnn tina was like heyyyyy we'll maybs get our tattoosss today...so we diddd..so thats another one of my bucket listt..and something permanent as a souvineer..and memories..Neener laid still as a log during hers and i squealed and pulled ridic faces...mum don't be mad..then we went to walmart and got coke in glass bottles...



mark 5v41..."He [Jesus] took her by the hand and said to her, "Talitha koum." (which means little girl i say to you get up)..."
Micah 7v8-9...."Though i have fallen i will rise. Though i sit in darkness the Lord will be my light. Because i have sinned against him I will bear the Lords wrath untill he pleads my case and establishes my right..He will bring me out into the light...I will see righteousness..."

I have fallen down many times and will continue to..but Jesus will take me by the hand and help me up...

No comments:

Post a Comment