Tuesday 22 March 2011

he has made everything beautiful in its time...

soo i find when i'm praying alot about this one thing i keep getting Ecclesiastes 3:1 in my head which is "there is a time for everythingg.." and also v11 "He has made everything beautiful in its timee..." which is frustrating cause i dont really understand what that means when applied..butttt..what God has really revealed to me, is that he doesnt do maybe...he does not say, not now maybe laterr..he says no..or yess...and right now..its a no...and thats what i need to remember..there may be a point when it is a yes..but right now..its no..and i dont know whether its a no, that isn't going to happen or no i'm not going to change your feelings for itt right now i'm trying to teach you something will you just learn..its difficult but it is teaching me to trust..alott...

also....so many times i try to have all my "ducks in a row" when i want to do something...i'm like when i'm back at home, or when they're there..or when this has happened i'll make a movee..i'll do it then..and i forget that if God has placed something on my heart..i should be doing it noww..because thats why he put it theree..if he wants me to wait he'll have showed me that..but i doubt he would ever want me to wait be cause my own geographical, physical position isnt where i would like it to be...its all about him..its his plann..

No comments:

Post a Comment