Monday 24 October 2011

lotta love

since coming back from America, sometimes i have found it hard to be open and confident with my friends that i am christian, and that i'll only have one drink and that i go to church..
i have been embarrassed and scared that they would treat me differently
so, i apologize for underestimating you all
this week i have been learning that i am not ashamed,
i have changed but i am still the same person
i will still be the first one on the dance floor sober
i know its hard to believe that i would dance like that completely aware but you all tasted my drink and know it was lemonade
and i have been humbled
by the respect and love my friends have shown me
and i have been astounded that i am able to ask people to come to church..
the Spirit is certainly giving me confidence that i never had before
but it helps that i have friends that love me
and i love them too
and i love Jesus...
simple

No comments:

Post a Comment