Friday 28 October 2011

love letter two

hi,
come over here and sit with me..
i will teach your heart the song to sing when you can't find the words
i will put your foot one in front of the other when all you want is your bed

it's been one of those weeks huh?
i know..
when you grow older you will look back and remember this and think how strong it made you
you grow to be so strong
i can't wait to grow old with you
right now you can't see past this week, this year
but i am already there in next week and in next year and all of your years after that for all of eternity
and i will help you trust me

let it all out
tell me
i want to know more than anything.
don't be silly, it doesn't get boring for me
you can tell me over and over that your mad or hurt or happy
the thoughts don't stop in your head, i get that, i made you that way!
but it isn't good for you to go over these conversations and situations, both that have happened and that you want to happen
you humans have 20/20 hindsight
instead of thinking what you should have said, or what your going to
talk to me
you can't change what has been done so stop it!!
dwell in peace and not regret, i didn't give you a life for you to wish it away thinking about what could have been
let me talk to you about your future
i know you want to know it all now, haha you love to be in control
but tough! its not up to you!!
talk to me about you're future..
don't tell me what to do, cause i know you would!
i know it seems scary, but if you give your future to me, you don't have to be afraid of what's coming!
i can only do good for you
and as we grow together and you start to want what i want you'll see that
lets grow old together

all of the rest and peace is here, you just have to ask
it's yours
i am yours
and you are mine, even if you do fight me on it sometimes..

just sit with me, if you need to sleep, sleep.
I'll be here when you wake up
promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment