Tuesday 25 October 2011

read this

http://formetoliveischristandtodieisgain.blogspot.com/

Bip McMullen
this is one of the most spiritually beautiful people i know, if that doesn't sound completely pretentious
my blog is called, i saw something beautiful today cause i see so many things that are beautiful and all it takes is for us to remove the covers of the world and open our hearts to God and we will be staggered by his creation.
I had a moment last year when this girl was a friend to me..and opened her heart with such passion and honesty that it burned me and i went home and spoke to my God and said, i saw something beautiful today, i saw your daughter and i couldn't be happier that she's doing a blog to share her thoughts because God has given her some quite marvellous ones
(and she is actually beautiful and Courtney liked it so went and put a ring on it..)

No comments:

Post a Comment