Monday 10 October 2011

my flat mate knows when i am lacking Jesus...
tonight she told me i needed "bible time" cause i was being a winey bitch
Moses face shone after he had been in the presence of God
Exodus34v45..."they saw that his face was radient"
same goes for us
i mean if my face is shining please let me know, it probably means i put on too much moisturizer
but i want to be a little light in this world that grows steadily darker with each policy and law
and i will not be much of a light when i complain that my feet are cold but won't go and put my slippers on
go put your slippers on
and spend some time with Jesus
don't care that you're not in the mood
then pass it on
look another human being in the eye because they deserve it
have some "bible time" and cheer up!

No comments:

Post a Comment